Reinhardt’s German Auto Haus Limited Warranty
Our limited warranty is extended to you, the owner of the vehicle, and not to anyone else who may purchase it from you during the term of the warranty. The warranty is made by Reinhardt’s German Auto Haus and is honored by other facilities participating in this warranty program, and other authorized but non-participating facilities across the United States. The warranty is not made by Automotive Business Solutions, Inc. or its affiliates, subsidiaries, their employees or member companies. Automotive Business Solutions Inc. serves only as the warranty administrator.
What is Covered by the Limited Warranty
The following services and repairs are covered under the warranty, with exclusions (repairs and services not covered under the warranty) listed separately.
- Air Conditioning, heating and climate control systems
- Brake system
- Engine cooling system
- Electrical system, including the starting and charging systems
- Engine performance, drivability services and repair
- Exhaust system
- Fuel system
- Ignition system
- Electronic engine management system and on-board computer systems, (engine, body, brake and suspension computers)
- Cruise control system
- Steering/suspension system, wheel bearings, CV joints/U-joints, Half-shafts and driveshaft
- Other minor repairs
Reinhardt’s German Auto Haus warrants that the above repairs and services performed at their locations will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for any of the following terms:
- 12 Months/12,000 Miles/20,000 KM – Applies to dealer-sourced parts
All manufactured scheduled work and service MUST BE DONE AT OUR FACILITIES.
- 24 Months/12,000 Miles/40,000 KM – Applies to our warehoused parts
All manufactured scheduled work and service MUST BE DONE AT OUR FACILITIES.
- 30, 60 & 90 Day Warranties – Applies when installing used parts
Normal, Non-commercial Use. This limited warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial use, and as the owner, you must have kept up reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period.
If There’s a Defect in Materials or Workmanship. Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed the costs of the original repair or service. If there is a defect in either materials or workmanship within the limited warranty period, Reinhardt’s German Auto Haus has the option to:
- Perform remedial service work at no charge to you,
- Replace the defective warranted part(s) without charge to you, or
- Refund the entire charge for the warranted repairs, minus any previous refunds.
Warranty Period. A buyer of covered products or services has the right to have warranty service performed during the limited warranty period, and the warranty period will be extended for the number of whole days the vehicle has been out of the buyer’s hands for warranty repairs.
If a defect exists within the limited warranty period, the warranty will not expire until the defect has been repaired. The warranty period will also be extended if the warranty repairs have not been performed due to delays caused by circumstances beyond the control of the buyer, or if the limited warranty repairs did not remedy the defect and the buyer notifies the warranty administrator of the failure of the repairs within 60 days after they were completed.
If, after a reasonable number of attempts, the defect has not been repaired, the buyer may return their vehicle for a replacement of parts if applicable, or a refund, subject to the deduction of a reasonable charge for usage. This time extension does not affect the protections or remedies the buyer has under any law.
What is Not Covered by This Warranty
You must pay for any additional, non-warranty service you order to be performed at the same time as any warranty service is performed. This warranty will not apply to your repaired vehicle if it has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration or ‘tampering’ by anyone other than the Reinhardt’s or its employees.
Reinhardt’s does not have authority to modify the terms of this warranty, nor to make any promises in addition to those contained within this warranty. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT IN ANY WAY INCLUDE INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (additional expenses which you may incur as the result of faulty repair or service). Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damage, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Repairs & Services Excluded from the Limited Warranty
This warranty does not cover repair(s) or service(s) except as listed in the section, ‘What is Covered by this Warranty,’ even though the Reinhardt’s may offer other services. Specifically excluded are:
- Any engine, transmission, clutch or differential repairs, or
- Associated gaskets and seals, or
- Assembly replacement of the same.
- Auto body, paint, molding,
- Glass repairs
- Used parts
- Commercial vehicles
How to Obtain Warranty Service
You must keep a copy of the original repair invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty. If warranty work is performed, you must temporarily surrender possession of the original repair invoice or a legible copy of the same.
If you are less than 25 miles/40 kilometers from the Reinhardt’s location, you must return your vehicle to that location for any warranty repairs. If you are more than 25 miles/40 kilometers from the location, you must call the Warranty Administrator prior to the performance of any warranty repair work at 855-646-1425 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time Monday through Friday, Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., excluding holidays. The Administrator will provide you with the nearest participating Facility.
If there are no participating locations in your area, you may take your vehicle to a non-participating repair facility in your area. If the non-participating repair facility will not accept payment from the Warranty Administrator, you must pay for the warranty service and submit your original repair invoice (or legible copy) and subsequent warranty repair invoice (or legible copy) to the Administrator for review within 90 days of the date of repair.
If your vehicle is inoperable and you are further than 25 miles from the original facility, you may be eligible for certain towing benefits to a maximum of $60.00. You may also be eligible for Rental Car benefits if your vehicle cannot be repaired the same day due to circumstances beyond your control. The maximum benefit is 2 days at a maximum of $40.00 per day, as determined by the Warranty Administrator.
Complimentary Roadside Assistance
As an added benefit, roadside assistance is provided for free by Reinhardt’s. Your Roadside Assistance Benefit begins on the date identified on your original invoice and continues for a period of 12 months only. This benefit is available only to you, the original purchaser as identified on the original invoice, and is not transferable. Coverage is strictly limited to the specific vehicle identified on the original invoice, and roadside service is available only in the United States and Canada.
- Towing: Customers that are less that 25 miles/40 kilometers from the original repair facility will be towed back to the facility. More than 25 miles/40 kilometers will be towed to another repair facility.
- Fuel, oil, fluid and water delivery
- Battery jump-start
- Flat tire changing assistance—installation of the customer’s usable spare tire
- Lock-out assistance
ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE CALL 1–855–646–1425
You must pay for the requested service (credit card or cash accepted), and will be reimbursed for covered services up to a maximum of $75.00 per occurrence. The driver of the vehicle must be with the vehicle when the service provider arrives, as roadside assistance cannot be provided to an unattended vehicle. If the driver is not with the vehicle, you may incur additional fees which are not covered under the terms of this program. You must call 855–646–1425 to arrange for roadside assistance service. Service secured through any other source will not be reimbursed.
How to Receive Reimbursement
To file a reimbursement claim, you must submit the following information with sixty (60) days of the date of service:
1. A photocopy of the original invoice identifying Reinhardt’s and the services performed. The invoice must identify the year, make and model of your vehicle.
2. Your complete name, address, and telephone number.
3. A photocopy of the paid invoice for roadside assistance from a valid auto service provider. This paid invoice must detail the name, address and telephone number of the service provider. It must also identify the specific vehicle receiving the service.
Submit the above documentation to
N.A. Roadside Assistance
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO 80233
Services Not Covered
The following services are not covered under the warranty:
- Cost of parts, replacement keys, lubricants or fluids
- Cost of installation of any product or materials
- Tire repair, replacement, mounting or removing of any tires, snow tires, or chains
- Service on a vehicle that is in unsafe condition
- Service on any vehicle involved in an accident
- Towing or services performed by an unauthorized service provider
- Any additional labor due to specialized equipment or processes required to transport or service your vehicle due to non-factory modifications or enhancements made to the vehicle
- Towing from or repair work performed at a service station, garage or repair shop
- A second tow or service for the same disablement
- Towing or service on roads not regularly maintained, such as sand beaches, open fields, forests and areas designated as not passable due to construction, etc.
- Any services performed off road
- Towing performed at the direction of a law enforcement officer relating to traffic obstruction, impoundment, abandonment, illegal parking or other violations of law
- Any roadside assistance services provided to your vehicle by a private citizen’s assistance is not covered and is not reimbursable
- Non-emergency towing or other non-emergency service
The Roadside Assistance Benefit is provided through a network of independent service providers. As independent contractors, they have exclusive control over their own equipment and personnel. Neither the program administrator, nor the participating automotive service facility are responsible for acts or omissions of the independent contractors.
This benefit applies only to motorized passenger vehicles (automobiles and light trucks). Trailers, vehicles with a manufacturer’s load rating capacity greater than one ton, motorcycles, recreational vehicles and commercial vehicles are specifically excluded. Any vehicle used for farm, ranch or off-road use is also excluded.
How to Contact the Warranty Administrator
Warranty Program Administrator
P.O. Box 33535
Denver, CO. 80233
Warranty Protection on Auto Service and Repair
Serving customers in Kennesaw and Marietta